Founded in 2017, the Oxford University Biotech Society (OUBT) is a student organisation that aims to inspire a new generation of biotech entrepreneurs by bringing leading scientists, investors, and innovators to the students of Oxford.
As our club grows, so will our reach, across the most driven and ambitious student body in the world. We are already establishing links with other student societies to build our network, and the large number of Biotech and entrepreneurship organisations around Oxford means we have a large pot of potential contacts.
Opportunities for Sponsors
- Presence at events
- Your branding on our posters and presentations
- Attendance at events and networking opportunities
- Online promotion
- A dedicated page and your branding in the footer of our website
- Visibility on our social media pages
- Freshers’ Fair stall sponsorship
- Your brand at an event attended by thousands of undergraduates and graduates
- Stash sponsorship
- Your logo on all of our clothing, accessories and merchandise
- Watermarking of media
- Your logo on photos and videos taken at our events
- Mailing list
- Your branding on society emails
We aim to begin our society with speaker events and meetups to foster interest, and then eventually would like to put on workshops and conferences. Sponsorship money would be used to host speakers and attendees at events.
Please contact our sponsorship officer, Noah Sprent, if you have any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.